Software Development Projects
Hillstone Software offers software development and consultancy services to technology, telecommunications and electronics companies in around the world. Below are some of the recent projects we've done.
- Development Audio Streaming library (PCM Audio to RTP) for Windows, MAC OS X and iOS
- Development of Loopback audio driver for MAC OS X for streaming system audio over RTP
- Development of Reliable UDP protocol (based on RUDP) and implementation of TCP over UDP
- Development of XMPP like peer to peer connectivity solution
- Development of ICE protocol (interactive connectivity establishment) for NAT traversal
- Development of TURN UDP relay server for Linux
- Development of high capacity high performance distributed socket server / peer to peer routing server / for Linux
- Development of NTP Synchronization DLL for use with Stock trading terminal software
- Development of custom Print server and Search server solution for Windows.
- Custom integration of VNC server into user applicatoin on Windows
Cisco XOT X.25 Application:
An Australian company ASiQ Pty (http://www.asiq.com) approached us to develop a customized X.25 application running on PC for collecting data and monitoring in-flight aircraft equipment. The result was an application which was able to accept incoming X.25 calls over XOT / TCP/IP (RFC1613), receive and log incoming data to disk files, read in responses from special disk files and send the responses to appropriate X.25 connections.
HsX25GwDll - interface library to access Eicon X.25 cards:
An Indian company contracted us to develop a DLL library to be used from a Visual Basic application to be able to access Eicon X.25 toolkit, make calls to Indian National Stock Exchange (NSE), send and receive NSE protocol data via X.25 leased line and Eicon card S94.
HS X.25 Stock Trader Application for Indian National Stock Exchange (NSE):
We have developed this application for an Indian stock trader to enable him to receive, store and analyse market data received from a broadcast connection of the NSE FO (Futures and Options) trading system. The connection to NSE is implemented using Eicon X.25 LAN client software and X.25 toolkit library installed on a workstation. The application interfaces to Eicon X.25 API, while in reality it can run on a remote machine on the LAN or it can run directly on top of physical X.25 Eicon card.
GPSMifare - GPS Receiver and Mifare Wireless Smartcard Configuration and Logging Utility:
A German IT integrator company contracted us to develop a Windows application which allows a user to configure, write and read Mifare wireless Smartcards (RFID), read and decode current GPS fix (NMEA 183) information from a GPS receiver and store the GPS fix information into a smart card.